Clearing the Search Cache
A lot of the search functionality in SuiteFiles relies on a cache of data in Chrome. The latest update to Chrome (version 52.0.2743.116 m) has changed how the cache is cleared and it needs to be done manually for now.
To do this you need to:
- Go to chrome://settings/cookies in your browser,
- Enter the name of your SuiteFiles site (don't include the https://),
- Click on the line item for your site to expand it,
- Click on both File system and Local storage and delete these items,
- Close Chrome and start it up again, go back to SuiteFiles and log in,
- Give the system 30-60 seconds to restore the search cache and try your search again.