Printing Tax Returns to SuiteFiles
To print a tax return:
- Go into the tax return you want to print to SuiteFiles
- Click the Print button
- Click 'Export PDF to SuiteFiles'
- Navigate to the folder you want to print the tax return to
- You can use folder filtering in the same way as SuiteFiles web, simply type the starting letters of a folder name to jump to it
- When your in the folder you want to print to, click the 'SELECT FOLDER' button
- You will get a notification in the browser letting you know the file was saved
If the Export PDF to SuiteFiles button isn't working there's another way this can be done
You can do this by:
- Selecting the Return you'd like to print
- Clicking the Print button
- Clicking the Print option instead of 'Export PDF to SuiteFiles'
- Clicking the Print icon in the top right of the screen
- Changing the printer to be 'Suite Print'
- Clicking the Print button will then pop-up our window allowing you to choose the folder to save to in SuiteFiles
- You can use the Filter text box to perform folder filtering
- You must use the File Name text box to give the file name to be saved as
- Click the Save File button to save the file to SuiteFiles