Activating Advanced Search
When you first log into SuiteFiles the browser should activate a special search token for your computer. If this doesn't activate properly it's possible that advanced search over all files will not work.
If this happens you can do the following to force the search to work:
- Type the word activate into the search text box,
- Under Actions click the Activate SuiteFiles Advanced Mode link,
- Click the Yes I want to Beta it button,
- Type any search phrase into the search box and press the Enter key on your keyboard,
- Click the update your SuiteFiles settings link and let SuiteFiles create the required security token,
- Close SuiteFiles and reopen it again, the advanced search function should now work for you.