In this Article
Creating a file template
- Click the '+' icon to the right of the file name then the Template icon.
- This copies the original file and moves it to a template gallery. Only administrators can access the template gallery.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop a file into the template gallery.
Creating a document from a template
Just like when creating a new document, go to the folder you want to save it in a click Create a file. Now choose the “template tab” and the template you’d like to create the document from.
If you use an integrated CRM product you may choose to enter a client name and have data pre-populate your document template.
Editing a file template
- Go into the Template Gallery,
- Click on the Plus icon to the right of the file,
- Clic on the Edit icon,
- This open the file for you to edit and then use for creating new files from.
In the template gallery, you can also preview, rename, download and delete templates.