Installing the SuiteFiles chrome extension
Our recently updated Chrome extension will provide much more integration between Xero and SuiteFiles as well as making the online version of office more reliable for you. You will need to be on either the Full Suite or Pro subscription to get access to it.
How to Install:
To install the chrome extension you will need to:
- Click the apps grid icon in the top right
- Select 'SuiteFiles Chrome Plugin'
- You will be taken to the chrome web store where you just need to click 'Add to Chrome'
- You'll get a confirmation box where you simply need to click 'Add extension'
- Click the SuiteFiles icon in the top right of the browser
- Enter your SuiteFiles URL, Office 365 username and password
- Click the Login button
If you have two factor authentication or your email and password don't work, you can use an API Token instead which can be generated using these instructions.
XPM & WorkFlowMax:
- un/archiving clients
- creating new clients with folder templates
- renaming clients
- Creating jobs and quotes folders
- Printing reports
- Save and attach files to and from SuiteFiles
- save and attach files to and from SuiteFiles
By right-clicking on the SuiteFiles icon in the top-right of the browser a menu will pop-up, simply select options. You can simply toggle the features on or off to disable or enable these.