Printing Tax Returns to SuiteFiles
- You will need our chrome extension installed to use this function
- The "Export PDF to SuiteFiles" button no longer works even if it's still being displayed.
To Print a Tax Return to SuiteFiles
This can done by:
- Selecting the Return you'd like to print
- Clicking the Print button
- Clicking the Print option instead of 'Export PDF to SuiteFiles'
- Clicking the Print icon in the top right of the screen
- Changing the printer to be 'Suite Print'
- Clicking the Print button will then pop-up our window allowing you to choose the folder to save to in SuiteFiles
- You can use the Filter text box to perform folder filtering
- You must use the File Name text box to give the file name to be saved as
- Click the Save File button to save the file to SuiteFiles