How to search the message body of an email
You can search the message body of all emails in a folder for a keyword or search term. This can be useful if you're looking for an email that you sent to a client, and while you might not be sure of the subject line or date sent, you know it contained the word e.g. Welcome.
- Navigate to the folder you want to search within. In this example we're searching our Client's Emails folder
- Click on any email to open a preview of it
- In the top right corner of your screen, click the list icon in the top right corner (below your user name):
- A panel will appear on the right hand side
- Enter a search term (e.g. Welcome) into the field at the top of the panel and press Enter on your keyboard
- Emails containing your search term in the subject line or in the message body of the email will be listed in the panel on the right
- As you click through the results, the body text that meets your search criteria will be highlighted yellow in the email preview.