How to use Quick Search
Quick search can be the fastest way to find clients in the SuiteFiles Web App. Enter a search term in the search bar and results are immediately displayed in the drop-down below. While it is fast, it will only display a limited amount of results so it's recommended for when you know the file or folder name that you're searching for.
Quick search step-by-step:
- Click in the search field at the top middle of the Web App
- Type a keyword or keywords and the results will appear below (you don't need to hit enter)
- The results are displayed in an order of: Starred items, Clients, Files and Folders
- This search will look for the keyword/s in the file name, folder path or the contents of documents (Word, Excel, emails and PDF's)
- Click on any of the results to open the folder or file
- If you aren't able to find the results you're looking for, try using an advanced search.