Checking SuiteFiles Drive is logged in
If SuiteFiles Drive isn't logged in but you can see the shortcut to SuiteFiles in your File Explorer you'll see the below message:
To check you're logged in to the SuiteFiles Drive:
- Go to the hidden icons in the Windows Task bar
- Right-click the SuiteFiles icon
- If there's an option to Log in then click this and sign in using your SuiteFiles URL, Office 365 username / email and Office 365 password
- After logging in to the app you should now see SuiteFiles as a mapped drive in the File Explorer:
- If you are able to log in but SuiteFiles Drive isn't connected or mapped in the File Explorer you will need to restart SuiteDrive which can be done with the help of these instructions - How to restart SuiteFiles Drive.