Enabling the SuiteFiles Outlook app for Mac and Web App
If you're using Outlook for Mac or accessing the Outlook Web App from your browser, you can use the SuiteFiles Outlook app to save emails and attachments to SuiteFiles, attach files from SuiteFiles when creating new emails and more. If you're a Windows user with the Outlook desktop app, you can use the Outlook add-in for Windows.
Enabling the SuiteFiles Outlook app
This SuiteFiles Outlook app is different to the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in for Windows, as it's attached to your Office 365 login This means once it's enabled it will be available to use wherever you login to Outlook for Mac or access the Outlook Web App from your browser.
To enable the app:
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com in the browser
- Click on the settings icon at the top right of the page,
- Click the Mail link near the bottom of the settings window which opens from the side
- Click General > Manage add-ins
- Tick the box for SuiteOutlook under the column Turned on. If you cannot see this in your list of options, please contact the SuiteFiles support team at email@example.com.