Setting up the Xero Practice Manager Integration
Integration between SuiteFiles and Xero Practice Manager (XPM) is two-way. That is, XPM pulls file data back from SuiteFiles to display in their interface. SuiteFiles also pulls client information from XPM and uses this to pre-populate document and email templates.
To connect your SuiteFiles site with XPM, you will need your XPM administrator to:
- Log in to your XPM account
- Go to Business then Settings
- Click Document Management
- Click Enable next to the Suite logo
- Enter your SuiteFiles URL and click the Login to SuiteFiles button
- Click the Trust It button
This will set up the integration between SuiteFiles and XPM. Your client folders and documents should now start appearing under the Clients folder in SuiteFiles, provided the client is named the same way in both systems. Files that you upload into a client folder in SuiteFiles should also start to appear in XPM under the client's Documents tab.