Setting up your WorkflowMax integration
Integration between SuiteFiles and WorkflowMax (WFM) is two-way. That is, WFM pulls file data back from SuiteFiles to display in their interface. SuiteFiles also pulls client information from WFM and uses this to pre-populate document and email templates.
Connecting WFM to SuiteFiles
This is done by:
- A WFM administrator logging in to the WFM account,
- Click Admin > Document Management,
- Click the Enable button by the Suite logo,
- Enter your SuiteFiles URL and click the Login to SuiteFiles button,
- Click the Trust It button,
This connects SuiteFiles with WFM. Client records with a corresponding client folder in SuiteFiles named the same way will display the files stored in SuiteFiles through the documents tab in WFM.