You can now mark up PDFs directly in the SuiteFiles Web App.
Please note: This update is being rolled out in phases to Semi-Suite and Super Suite customers over the coming weeks. Those on Semi-Suite will receive the update from 15 July 2021, with Super Suite customers to follow late July. You'll see an in-app notification as soon as this feature is available in your SuiteFiles site.
👀 Want to see the PDF Annotator in action? Watch the webinar here.
Annotating a PDF
To mark up a PDF in the SuiteFiles Web App
- Open the PDF file and click Annotate
- Select an option from the annotations toolbar
- Use the Drawing tool to access the Pen tool, Freeform or Text Highlighter and Eraser
- Click the Note icon, then click the document to place the note, giving you the flexibility of adding longer comments to your documents
You can select a different colour for your note from the options on the toolbar on the left
- Add a Text Box, and customise the colour, size and font selection of the text from the toolbar
- Add Shapes including Lines, Arrows and Rectangles
Customise the shape colour, fill, opacity, line thickness and more using the toolbar options
- Select any text in your document to bring up quick editing options such as Text Highlight, Strikethrough, Underline and Squiggle
- Once you have completed annotating your PDF, save your changes:
- Save will save your changes and allow you to keep annotating
- Save & close will save your changes and take you back to the PDF preview
To delete any annotation from your PDF
- Select the annotation you'd like to delete
- Click the Trash icon in the top right corner
- Confirm your deletion by clicking the Delete button on the resulting message
Quick tip: Select the item and press Delete on your keyboard for an easier way to remove annotations from your file