SuiteFiles will format your dates on the Web App based on the language setting on Google Chrome. Follow the steps below to change this on your device.
If your dates are incorrect it may be because your language setting on Chrome is not set to your location. To check if you are impacted by this, you will want to check your created and expiry date as shown in the screenshot below:
To change your location setting, you will need to:
- Open Chrome on your device
- On the top right-hand corner, click
- Select Settings:
- Under the Advanced section, select Languages:
- If your country is not listed on this dropdown, click Add Languages:
- If your country is listed, click the three dots next to the country and move this option to the top of the list:
- This setting will change automatically and the correct dates should appear on the SuiteFiles Web App.
My dates have not changed - what do I do now?
If these dates do not change after following the steps above, you will want to check that you have moved your language to the top of the list.
You may also need to ask your IT team to check your Location settings on SharePoint Online. If they are not sure how to do this or would like some instructions, they can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for some assistance.