The Document Signing Management screen allows you to keep track of which documents you have out for signing and with whom.
In this article:
Document Signing Dashboard
- Under More, select Document Signing:
- Use the filters on the left to view All documents, Completed, In Progress, Declined, Expired, Cancelled and Archived documents.
- Hover over any of your In Progress documents to see who has and hasn't signed.
- To access the document options, click the three dots to the right of the file name. From here you can Resend the invite email, View the document's History, Cancel the document, or Archive.
Document Signing Certificate
You can also view and download a signing certificate showing the history of a document signed using SuiteFiles signing. To access the certificate:
- Navigate to any document under More > Document Signing
- Click the three dots alongside the document
- Click View History
- On the Overview tab, click the Download document certificate button
- The document certificate will be downloaded on your local computer.
- The 'Signing fields' count represents the number of "Signature" fields placed on the document. Initials, Full name, Date signed, Text and Checkbox fields are not counted.
- This feature is compatible with files sent from this feature's release date, 30 January 2023. Please note that while older files will still have a certificate, they may not include all details.