This guide outlines how you can use our Email Threads feature along with some commonly asked questions
This guide will go through:
What is Email Threads?
This feature will allow you to combine multiple emails into one thread on the SuiteFiles Web App. This view is based on the subject line of the email sent and the recipient of the email.
Please Note: Once turning on this feature there are some functionality changes you will need to be aware of. We have listed these below:
- The blue icon next to the file name indicates how many emails are combined in the thread.
- All files on your site will no longer be in alphabetical order. It will be re-ordered to Z-A. We'll be fixing this up in a future update!
- Your file options for Emails (i.e. .msg files) will disappear, but these dots will still appear for other file types on the Web App.
- Filters such as Name, Last Modified by, Date Modified, and Size will no longer work for the entire site on the Web App.
- You will not be able to multi-select Emails (i.e. .msg files) and therefore cannot perform bulk actions such as Download, Move, Copy, Archive or Delete.
How do I turn this on?
- Within the SuiteFiles Web App, click on your username in the top right of the browser
- Select User settings
- In the User Settings window, select the File Preferences tab and turn the toggle "Show Email threads" on as shown below
I have feedback:
If you do have any issues with this feature, we do recommend turning this off and waiting for some updates we're currently working on to be released. However, if you any questions or feedback on our Email Threads feature, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.