To save an email when you send it you need to make sure you have the setting enabled:
- Click the little gear icon at the bottom of the SuiteFiles add-on
- Tick the "Prompt me to save on send" box
- Create a new email to send
- Click Send
- From the Drop-Down list select which folder you wish to save the email into. If the folder isn't showing in the list, you can click on the Edit button to bring up a location chooser that will let you navigate across all folders in SuiteFiles and choose the location.
- Give the file a different name if you wish
- Click on 'Autosave all emails in this conversation' if you want all emails in the conversation thread to be automatically saved into SuiteFiles.
- You can also choose to select "No, do not save this email into SuiteFiles" if you wish to disable the feature
- Select "Send and File"