Advanced Search can be used to search for files and folders using a keyword/s then refining the results with filters.
Advanced Search step-by-step
- Click on the search bar at the top middle of the Web App
- Type your search term/s
- Either Click the Advanced search for ... option in the drop down list under the search bar or by pressing Enter on your keyboard
- You'll be taken to a new window where you'll see all results for your search term
- To refine your results, use the filters on the left hand side:
The filters available are:
- File type - The File Type filter will filter the results down to only the particular file type you choose
- In Client Folders - The client folder filter allows to refine the search to only show results for items that are under a particular client folder. To recognise a folder as being a client the clients folders much be under the "Clients" folder under home
- Financial Year - The Financial Year filter will filter down to the files which have a sub-folder for a year e.g. "Clients\99 Corporation\2017\Workpapers\99 Corporation - March.docx" and if there's no sub-folder for a year then it will filter the file based on the date the file was last modified
- Modified by - This will filter the files based on the user the file was last modified by
- Last edited - This will filter the files based on the date the files were last modified / edited.