The SuiteFiles Chrome extension provides additional functionality between Xero and SuiteFiles as well as making the online version of Office more reliable.
This guide will step you through:
To install the SuiteFiles Chrome Extension:
- Go to the download center by clicking on your username in the top right of SuiteFiles web
- Click Download our apps:
- Click Download under Chrome Extension
- You will be taken to the Chrome Web Store
- Click Add to Chrome:
- Click Add extension:
- Click on the extensions icon in the top right of the browser, then select the pin next to SuiteFiles
- Click the SuiteFiles icon in the top right of the browser
- On the login screen, enter your SuiteFiles URL, Microsoft 365 username and password, or if you have two factor authentication on your M365 account, please use the Advanced Login option.
- Click Login
Chrome Extension Settings
You can toggle certain features of the Chrome extension on and off.
- Right-click the SuiteFiles icon in the top right of the browser
- Select Options
- Toggle the features off or on to disable or enable them
- You might want to refresh your browser to ensure the changes take effect immediately.