If you're not able to see Client folder links, and the renaming prompts, job and quote folder creation prompts are not working in Xero Practice Manager and WorkflowMax, we recommend removing and re-installing the Chrome extension following the steps below.
How do I remove and re-install my SuiteFiles Chrome Extension?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots and go to More Tools > Extensions
- On to the SuiteFiles Chrome Extension, click Remove.
- A pop up will then appear on the top left-right corner of the screen to confirm you would like the Chrome Extension removed:
Then, re-install the Chrome extension to get the latest version following the steps below.
How do I add back the new SuiteFiles Chrome Extension?
- Go to the download center by clicking on your username in the top right of SuiteFiles web
- Click Download our apps:
- Click Download under Chrome Extension
- You will be taken to the Chrome Web Store
- Click Add to Chrome:
- Click Add extension:
Logging into the SuiteFiles Chrome Extension:
- Click on the extension's icon in the top right of the browser, then select the pin next to SuiteFiles
- Click the SuiteFiles icon in the top right of the browser
- Click Login
- This will open up this Login screen in a new tab 'SuiteFiles Authentication'. Enter your Site URL for SuiteFiles (please note: your SuiteFiles URL may include sites/suitefiles. You will also need to ensure that no additional spaces or slashes are at the end of the URL).
If you are not sure what your SuiteFiles URL is, this can be copied from the Web App:
- You will be asked to select or log into your Microsoft 365 account
- A prompt will appear to confirm that you would like to log into the Chrome Extension. Select Yes:
- You'll now be logged into the Chrome extension, and you can close the SuiteFiles Authentication tab in your Chrome browser.