If you're seeing a number of errors in SuiteFiles, relating to Connected Folders, Document Signing, searching, renaming, using file templates or loading Tasks, reset your access token to enable this functionality to run smoothly again
Please note: the option to reset your access token is no longer available.
If you encounter an error message when using SuiteFiles Connect, Document Signing, file templates or tasks, please try clearing your cache by following these steps.
Clearing your Chrome Cache
You can learn how to do this by following the steps below:
- Open Chrome on your device
- On the top right-hand corner, click
- Select More Tools, and then Clear Browsing data
- You have the option to select a time range for deleting your browsing data. We recommend selecting All Time
- Next to 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files', check all boxes
- Select Clear Data.
- Use your Office 365 Credentials to log back into SuiteFiles and you should no longer encounter this error message.
If this doesn't solve this issue for you, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your error message.