Use the Sign and save option to add your own signature, initials, text fields, date signed and tick to a document that you need to sign.
- You will need to be on the Pro or Super Suite subscription to access Document Signing.
- If you'd like others to sign the file, use Quick Sign (if you'd like to send to contacts stored in XPM) or Advanced Sign (to enter contact details manually).
Using Sign and save
- From your PDF file, click Document Signing
- Select Sign and save
- Select a field from the list of options presented on the left. You can select from My Signature, My Initials, Text Field, and Tick.
Click a location on the document to position the field, as illustrated below:
Click Save in the top right corner of the file to complete the process.
- The PDF will be processed and saved back to the original folder, appended with ‘_signed.pdf’