While it's simple for us to work out when a new user accesses your SuiteFiles site and add them to your subscription, we don't know when someone has left.
When you do have an employee leave the business and you need to remove their access from SuiteFiles you'll need to:
- Go into your Office 365 admin centre and change their password - this will immediately cut off their access to SuiteFiles (and Office 365) as they won't be able to log in
- Within the SuiteFiles web app, click on your username in the top right of the browser.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- This will take you to the SuiteFiles Management Portal (https://manage.thefullsuite.com). Log in using your SuiteFiles URL and Office 365 username and password. If you're using two-factor auth or a single sign-on solution, use the Advanced Login option
- Click on the Manage Users tab
- Find the user you want to remove, and click the delete icon to the left of their name:
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
The user is then deleted from your Current Users list. This action is registered in the View Activity tab in the Management Portal.
The user will be a part of the user count for the month in which they were removed and will not be counted from the month following (e.g. if the user is removed in October 2018 they will appear on the October 2018 subscription, but not the November 2018 subscription).