Any user can update their User Profile Settings to configure how they'd like to work in SuiteFiles.
- Within SuiteFiles web app, click on your username in the top right of the browser
- Select User Profile Settings
- In the User Settings window, select the File Preferences tab
- Toggle the No/Yes options to select whether you'd like to:
- Show archived content - if Yes is selected this will allow you to see all archived folders and files in your SuiteFiles site in the browser.
- Show times and dates - if Yes is selected the Date Last Modified column will display the time as well as data a file was last modified.
- Show Email threads (BETA) - if Yes is selected, any emails within the same folder will be combined into one row.
- Open office files in browser - if Yes is selected then clicking on files in the SuiteFiles web app will open them in the online version of Office. Selecting No will open files in the Desktop version of the Office apps.