Any user can update their User Profile Settings to configure how they'd like to work in SuiteFiles.
Please note: if you are seeing a different interface when accessing your user profile settings, you will need to update your site by following these steps.
- Within SuiteFiles Web App, click on your username in the top right of the browser
- Select User settings
- In the User Settings window, select the File preferences tab, toggle the No/Yes options to select whether you'd like to:
- Show times and dates - if Yes is selected the Date Last Modified column will display the time as well as data a file was last modified.
- Show Email threads - if Yes is selected, any emails within the same folder will be combined into one row (Learn More).
- Always open Microsoft 365 files directly in the desktop app - if Yes is selected then clicking on files in the SuiteFiles web app will open them directly in the Desktop version of the Office apps.