On SuiteFiles Connect, you can share folders with your clients to share, edit, and review documents.
To share a connected folder with your client:
Please note: do not move your connected folders once they are created. The folder path must stay the same or the portal will no longer be accessible to your client.
- Click the the folder name of the folder you wish to share with your Client
- Select Share to Connect …
- Please Note: The client will have access to all files and subfolders within this folder
- Complete the fields on the Create Connected Folder screen
- Click Send. You'll see a confirmation message that the Connected Folder has been created and shared with your client.
- Click Dismiss to return to the folder in SuiteFiles.
- Your client will receive an email notification letting them know you’ve shared a folder with them. If this is the first time you’ve shared a connected folder with your client, they will also be asked to set up their SuiteFiles Connect account.
- Back in SuiteFiles, folders that have been shared externally via Connect will be indicated with a blue folder icon as shown below:
- To add additional users to an existing connected folder, click here.
Suite Tip: We recommend adding yourself to the SuiteFiles Connect Portal so you always have access to what your clients can see.