You can manage your team's ability to access file and folder templates, delete files and folders and manage your users by enabling user permissions.
- Click on the More tab, then select Manage users and groups
- On the left-hand side, scroll to the All Users section
- Click on the User you'd like to update permissions for
- Toggle the respective permission you'd like the user to have. The blue half represents the selection
- If you'd like to give the user all permissions, toggle the User is Administrator option
The following outlines each Permission option:
- User is Administrator will add the user to the Team Site Owners group making them a SuiteFiles administrator and provide them permissions for everything in SuiteFiles. Please note that any folder permissions set won't apply to SuiteFiles administrators
- Allow user to manage templates will allow the user to create, edit, rename and delete file and folder templates as well as be able to access the template manager to create categories
- Allow user to delete files will allow the user to delete folders and files if they have the edit folder permission
- Allow user to download folders will allow the user to download folders and the folders' content to a zip file.