It's important that your computer and browser are set up correctly for the best and smoothest performance. This article outlines our recommendations.
System Requirements - Windows
Please note: We no longer support Windows 7 and 8 due to Microsoft changing their system requirements (learn more).
While you may still be able to use SuiteFiles, we would suggest moving to a supported Windows application to get the most out of your subscription.
- Windows 10 or above
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Office 2016 or Office 365 (32-bit) (learn more)
- Microsoft's latest OS build (learn more)
- To check the above requirements for your device, you can click this link which will take you to your PC settings (please note: you may get a window confirming this action - select 'Open Settings' to continue).
- You can also find these details on your device by going to Settings > About
System Requirements - Mac
- The latest version of macOS
- The latest version of Safari
- Office 2016 or Office 365 (32-bit)
Once you've met the technical requirements and have logged into SuiteFiles successfully, we recommend that you also:
- Set up your File preferences in your User Profile Settings to ensure you're working with your files just the way you want to, right from day one.
- Add your SuiteFiles site as a trusted site to avoid any pesky errors popping up while you're learning the ropes.
- Bookmark your SuiteFiles site URL to keep it nice and handy. Better yet, set it as a default tab on startup in your Chrome browser - here's how.
- Bookmark our Help Centre - https://help.suitefiles.com
- Check the list of Office 365 Restricted Characters you can't use in file or folder names.