Our SuiteFiles Outlook add-in allows you to manage your emails. This article will outline how you can log out and log back into this application using the Basic and Advanced sign-in options.
This guide goes through:Logging out of the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in
- Click the settings icon at the top right of SuiteFiles Outlook and then select Logout
- Click the Yes, log me out button that appears on the pop-up form
You can log back into the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in at any time by following the steps below.Logging into the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in
Select the Toggle Sidebar option to log into the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in:
Please note that some users may see an Open SuiteFiles Outlook option, this is referring to the Web version of the add-in (read more: SuiteFiles Outlook app for the Web App).
- You'll see the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in appear to the right of your inbox.
- Choose the Basic Login option to connect to your SuiteFiles Account using your SuiteFiles URL, Office 365 user name, and password. Please ensure there are no spaces or slashes at the end of your site URL:
- Alternatively, if you have two-factor authentication enabled for your Office 365 login, you will need to use the Advanced Login and enter in your SuiteFiles URL. Please ensure there are no spaces or slashes at the end of your site URL:
Looking to get started?
Choose from the following options to read more: