SuiteFiles Outlook is an add-in that allows you to save email and attachments directly from Outlook to SuiteFiles, easily attach files to email and manage email templates.
SuiteFiles Outlook Prerequisites
The SuiteFiles Outlook add-in is supported on the Windows platform with Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 is also required on the computer. If this hasn't been installed this can be downloaded and installed from here.
Installing SuiteFiles Outlook Add-in
You can download the latest installer for SuiteFiles Outlook by following the steps below:
- Log into your SuiteFiles site
- Click on your name which will display a drop-down menu
- Click on Download apps...
Click Download under SuiteFiles for Outlook. The file will start downloading automatically.
Once it has finished downloading, you need to:
- Close Outlook if it is open
- Extract the contents of the downloaded ZIP file to your computer
- Run the SuiteMail.msi file
- Restart Outlook
- You'll see the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in appear to the right of your inbox
- Choose the Basic Login option to connect to your SuiteFiles Account using your SuiteFiles URL, Office 365 user name and password.
- If you have two factor authentication enabled for your Office 365 login, you will need to use the Advanced Login and enter in your SuiteFiles URL.