With SuiteFiles Document Signing, you can send documents securely and request signatures from colleagues and clients in a few easy steps. This guide will help you with all you need to know about getting started with signing in SuiteFiles.
As a SuiteFiles user on a Pro or Super Suite subscription, you can:
- Send documents for signing to others
- Sign and save documents that only you need to sign
- Request multiple signatures from multiple people on one document
- Include other fields such as dates, initials and notes
- Send documents using 2FA for added security, via SMS
- Copy in people who need to see but not sign a document
- You’ll also receive email notifications at every step of the way, from who’s viewed, to who’s signed, all accessible from the document management screen.
If you've received a document to sign from someone using SuiteFiles, this guide takes you through the step-by-step process of signing the document, including SMS verification.
Choose from the following options to read more:
- ▶️ Watch: Document Signing Webinar
- How do I prepare a document for signing?
- How do I sign a document myself and save it back to SuiteFiles?
- How do I send a document for signing to contacts stored in Xero Practice Manager or WorkflowMax?
- How do I send a document for signing to contacts not stored in an integrated CRM?
- How do I customise my signature used for SuiteFiles document signing?
- How do I custom brand my document signing emails?
- How do I align the signature fields on a document?
- How do I manage and track the documents I've sent for signing?